LIFE WITH LYNN


Sharing and enjoying my small-town life with my darling husband, family, friends,
faith, two adorable Ragdoll cats and one very sassy Yorkie!


Thursday, July 9, 2015

FOR MY HUSBAND WITH LOVE




















My husband and I were high school sweethearts and we have truly shared our entire lives together. We married young, worked hard, made a home, and raised two beautiful children.

We made a promise many years ago to love each other forever, and I'm proud to say that we have kept that promise through all the ups and inevitable downs of life.

He had a serious health scare recently; thankfully he is doing well and we have been told we can expect a full recovery.  But during that scary, difficult time, I realized even more how much I love him, need him, and could not live without him.

I made this video as a tribute to him. Thank you for this wonderful life we share together.  I love you forever.



(Song is "Beautiful Man, Beautiful Boy" by Karen Taylor-Good; "Perfect Work of Art" album.)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!... Auntie Lynn, I had to watch that twice. Once to take it all in, cry, laugh, remember, so many feels, smiling wide & heart squinching with the thought of my beloved uncle not in our lives. To celebrating that he is and thanking the good Lord Jehovah, that he heard our prayers and Uncle Barry is better.
    Then...... I had to watch it again just to admire all your hairstyles & fashion trends! LOL OMGosh...it's a brilliant beautiful tribute, heartfelt & lovely. I love you all.
    ~Gwynnie

    ReplyDelete